Thanks for your interest in the Guest posting on the Appsleaf Blog! We’re looking for fresh perspectives from the sharpest minds in any mobile application topic to provide our audience with actionable, in-depth content. If you think you’re up to the task, keep reading to get all the details.
We expect your piece will be well-written, deeply researched, full of tips real people can actually use. Our four content pillars support every post we publish. Keep these things in mind when pitching:
- Topic: Your topic must be relevant and targeted toward our audience. Strive to write the best post on your topic ever published on the web.
- Suggestions for topics we’re looking for: Anything related to Android Applications, iOS Applications, Apps Reviews, How to’s, Tips, and Tricks.
- Research: Do your homework. Link to reputable sources. Use data and statistics to back up your claims.
- Keyword: Your chosen keyword should be well-aligned with the search intent behind your topic.
- Comprehensiveness: Cover your topic as a whole. Don’t leave out any steps or information that are necessary for readers to apply your advice. Ideally, a reader should fully understand your topic, without needing to read another post.
You can send your article on firstname.lastname@example.org