Clockify – A Time Tracking Application for Teams
Time tracking software is an essential time management tool that can help you to become more organized in the management and business sector. It enables employees to track their time spent on specific projects and tasks.
There are hundreds of time tracking software available on the internet. They also have countless features as well. However, The Clockify – A time tracking application for teams offers more features in free of cost. So in this blog, I am going to talk about Clockify, reviews, and its features.
So let’s dive into a Clockify
What is Clockify?
Clockify is the time tracking application for a team that allows them to track their working schedule and hours for the projects. It is a completely free time tracking tool for consultants, freelancers, businesses, remote workers, universities, NGOs, and enterprises.
It has lots of features that can help consultants, freelancers, businesses, remote workers, universities, NGOs, and enterprises with time tracking, project management, task reporting, team management, task division, etc. It allows them to track reminders, delete time entries, generate daily and weekly reports with details. Users can also manage the specific tasks, estimate the time and cost, etc.
Industry: Software, Productivity Tools, Project Management
Company Type: Non Profit
Revenue: Around US$2.3 Million 
Founded: March 1, 2017
Founder: Nenad Milanovic
CEO: Nenad Milanovic
Headquarter: San Francisco, California, United States
Area Served: Worldwide
Parent Organization: COING Inc
Web and Desktop App
Clockify primary focus on the web app. In this version, you can review and export reports, manage projects, invite people, and review timesheets.
It is also available on the desktop version with the same features. You can simply download from this link and login with your credentials and track time even while offline.
Clockify has a lot of features available with free and premium versions. Here are the top features of Clockify.
- Time Tracker: Before clocking in for work, you have an option to start and stop timers. So you can start timers and start working as well. Once you finish your tasks you can stop the timer and it will calculate your time and cost.
- Timesheet: You can also log your daily, weekly, and monthly time in less than a minute. You can divide the specific tasks with hours day or week.
- Dashboard: The dashboard of Clockify allows you to see all tasks, projects, total time, the amount in the chart, or graph format.
- Reports: In this feature, there are three types of reports made available to you. Summary, Detailed, and Weekly. If you want to see the all report summary, then it will break down the project’s progress and generate a summary. You can view the project reports in detail and weekly as well.
- Projects: This feature will help you to track time on projects and keep an eye on the progress and budget of the project.
- Team: Collaboration is crucial in every project or any organization. So in this feature, you can invite your team to a specific project, so they can record their attendance and track how much time they spend on the tasks. And they can set the hourly rating themself. Team features also assign the role of tasks.
- Extras: Clockify offers more features like cost and profit, reminders, lock timesheets, approval, rounding, alerts, and many more.
- Custom Fields: In this feature, you can add additional fields to time entries and track anything like expense, mileage, status, quantity, units, IDs, location, and many more.
It also has a more feature like, Billing and Invoicing, Automatic Time Capture, Multiple Billing Rates, Timesheet Management, Leave Tracking, Billable and Non-billable Hours, Offline Time Tracking, Employee Database, Mobile Time Tracking, Overtime Calculation, etc. You can also visit here for more features.
Read Also: What is Google Meet and how does it work?
Clockify is a cloud-based free time tracking application for all types of businesses, consultants, freelancers, etc. It has also a plus, premium, and enterprise version available with extra features.
Every app or anything has pros and cons so in this software as well. So most of the users rating 5 and in aggregate, 4.7 out of 5 in different review platforms, and 99% of users recommended this software.
Who and Why use Clockify?
All the consultants, freelancers, businesses, remote workers, universities, NGOs, and enterprises where employees spend a lot of time working on a computer or working from home should use to benefits from time tracking.
Here are some reasons you should use Clockify
- Get an accurate look at your workweek
- Improve project profitability
- Show clients how much you’ve worked
- See what team works on
- And many more!
Parent company website: http://coingdevelopment.com/
Download Link: https://clockify.me/apps
If you’re a consultant, freelancer, business owner, remote worker, universities, NGOs, and enterprise person, then I highly recommend this software for time tracking, project management, and team management. It will help you to record time, boost productivity, and create better estimates for future project planning, etc.
I hope this article helped you to better understand about Clockify, if you have any queries regarding this topic, please let me know in the comments.